- Microsoft® DirectShow® API
- Linux driver available
- 2x DVI-I
- 2x HDMI (DVI - HDMI adapters included) up to 1600 x 1200 at 60 Hz (DVI - VGA adapters included)
- 2x VGA/XVGA resolutions up to 1600 x 1200 at 60 Hz
- 2x component/composite S-Video (component breakout, BNC - RCA adapters included, and BNC - mini included)
- HDMI (2 x 8 channels LPCM)
- Unbalanced (1 x stereo)
PCI Express (x 4):
- Slots: x 4, x 8, or x 16
- Closed-caption extraction / rendering
- Logo / bitmap overlay
- Scaling, cropping, de-interlacing and inverse telecine
- Loss of video automatic test pattern generation with text overlay option
- Half-length board
- 6.60" L x 4.38" H (16.77 cm L x 11.12 cm H)
- Includes component breakout cables
- Includes DVI-VGA adapters
- Includes DVI-HDMI adapters
- 1 year limited hardware warranty
- Video capture requires intense bandwidth across the system bus, CPU, and memory. North Bridge PCIe slots are strongly recommended.
- Multi-core processors (4 or more) are recommended to run video applications..
The Osprey 820e video capture card requires intense bandwidths across the system bus, CPU, and memory. The host computer system capabilities (CPU, RAM, and motherboard) must be capable of processing this amount of data. The following system requirements are required to achieve desired HD performance.
- Install the Osprey video capture card in a PCI Express® (PCIe®) slot with direct lanes to the CPU, or a Northbridge or IOH..
- The selection of the CPU is critical. To process full HD video on both channels of the Osprey 820e, the minimum processors required are dual i7-3930K@3.2GHz.